We may change these terms from time to time, so please check back periodically. Your continued use of our site after we post any changes to these Terms of Service will constitute your acceptance of those changes.
These Terms of Service apply to all users of our site, including users who are also contributors of content on our site.
1. User Content
Our website may allow you to post, upload, or otherwise contribute content. By posting, uploading, or otherwise contributing content to our site, you grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display that content in any form, anywhere.
You represent and warrant that: (1) you own the content or otherwise have the right to post it; and (2) your content does not violate these Terms of Service or anyone’s rights.
We may remove any user content at any time, for any reason or no reason.
2. Prohibited Uses
You agree not to use our site:
- – To post spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- – To impersonate someone else or falsely represent your affiliation with someone else;
- – To post content that is defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or embarrassing to another user or any other person or entity;
- – To post content that is sexually explicit or contains profanity;
- – To post content that violates someone else’s rights, including intellectual property rights;
- – To post a virus,Trojan horse, worm, spyware, or other malicious code;
- – For any illegal purpose.
3. User Accounts
You may need to create an account to use some features of our site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, if any, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
4. Third-Party Links
Our site may contain links to websites operated by parties other than us. Such links are provided for your reference only. We do not control such websites, and we are not responsible for their content or accuracy. Our inclusion of links to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on them or any association with their operators.
OUR SITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT OUR SITE OR ITS CONTENT WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE, COMPLETE, OR TIMELY.
IF YOU USE OUR SITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED FROM OR OTHERWISE PROVIDED THROUGH OUR SITE.
6. Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OUR SITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY LINKED WEBSITES. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
7. Jurisdiction and Venue
This Terms of Service Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. Any dispute arising out of this Terms of Service Agreement or your use of our site shall be brought exclusively in state or federal courts located in San Francisco, California.
8. Other Terms
- – If any provision of these Terms of Service is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be struck and the remaining provisions will be enforced.
- – Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe, or describe the scope or extent of such section.
- – Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
- – These Terms of Service set forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof.
9. Changes to These Terms of Service
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or delete portions of these Terms of Service at any time without further notice. If we do this, we will post the changes to these Terms of Service on our site. Your continued use of our site after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms of Service. If you do not agree to abide by these or any future Terms of Service, please do not use or access our site.
Welcome to our website. We are a team of professional writers who specialize in creating high-quality content for websites. Our aim is to provide businesses with the most effective and engaging online presence possible.
- Taekwondo Black Belt Essay ExamplesI will never forget the day I was awarded my black belt in Taekwondo. It was a hot summer day and the ceremony was held outdoors. The sun was beating
- Take My Accounting Exam For MeIf you are struggling with accounting and do not have the time to take your exam, consider hiring someone to take your accounting exam for you. This can be a
- Take My Nursing Exam For MeNursing is a challenging and rewarding profession. It is a career that requires dedication, hard work, and a commitment to lifelong learning. For many people, nursing is a calling. It
- Taking Away A Person Privileges Is An Example OfWhen a person breaks a rule, they may be punished by having privileges taken away. This is an example of negative reinforcement, which is a type of operant conditioning. Negative
- Technical Examination Board Gandhinagar Result2019 The Technical Examination Board, Gandhinagar is responsible for conducting the examinations for the students of the engineering colleges in the state of Gujarat. The board has recently announced the